We play just as hard as we work. Here are a few ways PBP has fun.
Employee benefits include:
- A luxury suite at Lincoln Financial Field and season tickets to all Eagles games
- Club Box seats at The Wachovia Center and season tickets to all 76ers, Flyers games
- Pre-sale access to tickets for superstar concerts and events at insider prices
- Sponsored invitations to events and special seating at the Walnut Street Theater
- Sponsored invitations to prestigious events at The Union League, The National Constitution Center, The National Liberty Museum, The Franklin Institute, The World Affairs Council, and more
- A championship Co-ed softball team that is always looking for new players
- A corporate basketball team (that can use some better talent)
- A Co-ed Tennis team
- The opportunity to mentor and teach disadvantaged schoolchildren (during work hours) through our adopt-a-school program
- The opportunity to work with Junior Achievement and teach business and life skills to students of all ages
We also proactively provide our co-workers with regular Employee Appreciation Days,
Leadership Lunches, an annual Company Picnic, continuous learning conferences and many other employee activities that promote a high-performance team atmosphere.
Progressive Business Publications also believes in providing a well-balanced work/personal life experience, focuses on educational and cultural activities in our community, and is a strong supporter of local civic institutions.