PBP, a proprietary information and training company originally founded in 1959, appointed a new CEO in January 2015. We have hired additional strong talent to our executive team via a new Chief Marketing Officer to drive our current transformation and a new era for our customers and employees.
We present a great opportunity for an experienced Email Deliverability Specialist (EDS) who is charged with overseeing and managing the technical operations related to the deliverability of email messages across PBP’s products and services. Email marketing is a key channel for driving revenue and we are looking for someone to monitor, optimize and improve the company’s high volume email campaigns. The ideal candidate has a strong technical aptitude and is an expert at email deliverability techniques and best practices.
This person will report to our Director of Marketing and be integral in the growth of our email marketing channel.
- Develop and execute an email marketing strategy across domains and IPs to maximize email deliverability and performance.
- Assume accountability for daily monitoring of all email campaigns deployed across multiple business units, at a considerable scale and volume. Help troubleshoot delivery problems and ensure the attainment of high deliverability and inbox penetration rates.
- Build and maintain relationships with ISPs, Spam filtering companies, blacklist operators, and other deliverability players for the purpose of ensuring the highest possible delivery rates for customers.
- Work both strategically and tactically with our internal business unit leaders to resolve their deliverability issues and optimize their overall delivery rates.
- Keep up-to-date with ever changing legal requirements, privacy regulations, and related email marketing best practices.
- Track and report on overall deliverability metrics and take appropriate action on emerging issues in addition to reporting new learning. Define tools and automation required to provide KPIs to monitor and manage email deliverability. Communicate results to the executive team and business unit leaders.
- Minimum 5 years of email deliverability experience in high volume email environment. Prior employment with an ISP, ESP, or email application developer a big plus.
- Email strategy expertise including email marketing best practices, segmentation, list management, permission practices, CAN-SPAM and other legislation, engagement and response drivers. Working knowledge of various bounce codes, feedback loops, ISP terms and procedures.
- Expertise with email clients including web based systems (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.).
- Strong analytical background with the ability to identify key performance metrics and trends.
- Tenacity, resilience, natural curiosity to solve problems and strong dedication to staying continuously up-to-date with email deliverability related changes and technology. Flexibility with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to email@example.com