Career growth position for driven, creative and analytical marketer at the entry level to help grow our business through online and email marketing. Our Marketing professionals are involved in all aspects of our national business information and training company including: E-mail Marketing, Website planning and marketing, product launches, marketing strategy development, and campaign deployment, testing and analysis. We offer a progressive work environment and opportunities for advancement.
- Develop and manage multiple strategic, digital initiatives to drive customer generation and awareness across all web properties.
- Explore and execute on new marketing communications to drive incremental growth and build our B2B commercial brand.
- Make recommendations to increase quantity and quality of customer visits through digital enhancements and new initiatives.
- Develop and manage research focused on our customers, the market, and our competition utilizing Google Analytics, surveys, phone calls, and online focus groups.
- Measure and analyze campaign and product performance and use data to make recommendations and drive revenue.
- Conduct market research and analyses to develop reports that evaluate market conditions and competitor data, as well as uncover actionable intelligence.
- Build effective and productive relationships with customers and external partners, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 6 months to 1 year web and direct marketing experience, some of which may be via internships.
- Competitive drive to achieve and high potential for future growth.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Savvy with new technology and experienced in Word, Excel, email and the Internet.
- High-capacity, self-starter who thrives in a meritocracy.
- Comfortable creating digital marketing content that is engaging and action oriented.
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills. Willing and able to communicate with all levels within the company (CFO, IT Director, Division Leader, Editor, etc.) and with customers.