Extraordinary opportunity for bright, results-oriented candidate with eCommerce marketing experience, including websites, messaging and online marketing, to join our growing organization. This role is designed for up-and-coming marketers who are ready to handle increased responsibility. Creativity combined with experience managing a website and eCommerce marketing projects is essential. PBP is uniquely positioned to continue growth of its eCommerce information and education revenues. As such, we’re seeking a marketing savvy professional with exceptional experience in various aspects of eMarketing.
- Demonstrate passion for and understanding of customers. Provide customers with relevant, targeted and engaging messaging.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and contribute marketing copy. Make ongoing improvements to content, creative and targeting of emails, ensuring optimal deliverability, open and click rates.
- Develop and manage websites.
- Make recommendations concerning eCommerce environment and drive profitable eCommerce growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years successful website and e-marketing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of eMarketing analytics
- Strong ability to write eMarketing copy combined with exceptional communication skills
- Solid critical thinking, project management and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent computer and data management skills. Ability to analyze and interpret data and formulate actionable recommendations.
To apply please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org