Strong growth opportunity for a driven and energetic candidate to sell B2B Lead Generation, Content Marketing, and Branding/Awareness programs across PBP’s network of websites and eNewsletters in our digital media division called CATALYST MEDIA.
The Sales Account Executive will conduct outbound, consultative sales across a variety of industries on a national basis. This is a highly visible role for our organization reporting to the Division Director. Additionally, the Sales Account Executive has the opportunity to interact with our CEO while receiving from him career growth and sales expertise coaching.
PBP and its Catalyst Media division comprise a successful B2B direct marketing and media organization with a rich history of serving business professionals with practical information in myriad job functions and industries. As a result, we’ve built one of the largest B2B databases and the targeting capabilities to satisfy our client’s marketing goals.
B2B marketers and agencies rely on Catalyst Media to help them hit monthly lead goals, generate targeted traffic, and build branding and awareness. We act as an extension of the client’s marketing and media team to deliver fully managed, multi-channel marketing campaigns. Learn more about our media division at www.catalystmediamarketing.com
Travel is not required for this position as the sales are conducted via phone and computer
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Generate new sales leads through aggressive, voluminous hunting / prospecting.
- Identify, propose, and present advertising solutions to prospects, clients, and agencies.
- Actively manage accounts after the sale to ensure client satisfaction and grow their business.
- Learn and demonstrate understanding of: Our media business and the specific segments being served; as well as various advertising opportunities and the groups to whom they align.
- Accelerate the process of new client acquisition and revenue generation.
- Collaborate with marketing team to help optimize the product offering and maximize profitability.
- Must have hunter mentality, strong work ethic, and a desire to generate new business.
- Willingness to maintain a very high volume of daily activities which includes a disciplined, driven approach to outbound phone calls as well as follow-up emails.
- Exceptional communication skills – email, phone, and in-person.
- Entrepreneurial instincts and willingness to develop new advertising products/solutions and sales strategies.
- Ability to understand market segments, potential advertising motives, subscriber communities, and how they can translate to sales opportunities.
- Capability to probe and understand client needs and interests quickly and be able to create proposals that meet those needs.
- Some B2B sales experience is preferred.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume to email@example.com